Program: Tourism and Hospitality Internships
Enrollment: Round the year
Who can apply?
Students of Business, Hospitality, Tourism and the related fields are eligible to apply for this program.
Program Duration: Minimum 2 weeks to 20 weeks
Internship Nepal offers a unique range of services for students of Tourism and Hotel Management, meanwhile providing opportunities to complete their abroad internships of Tourism and Hotel Management in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Marked by incredible scenic beauty and remarkably lush landscapes, Nepal is by far one of the most aesthetic homes of hospitality, teeming wildlife and countless marvels. Nepal carries huge prospects of tourism and its study; the country has for long been deemed as an attractive tourist destination. Millions of tourists visit Nepal every year to witness the blessed sights of glorious mountains, the alluring crude aura and marvelously unique culture. The festivals, culture and traditions are important key features as to which we today stands as the most spectacular piece of land in the whole world.
Have a look at some of the broad range of services on offer at Internship Nepal:-
• Students will be placed in some of the most prominent hotels, travel and trekking agencies in Kathmandu, who we collaborate with to make sure our students are facilitated with the best working experience possible.
• Students applying for the internship program will be living in a homestay with an extremely hospitable host family in Kathmandu.
• Accommodations and Food (2 meals a day) will be provided.
Candidates applying for this program will be actively enrolled in the following exciting activities:
• Administration tasks handling, marketing and public relations in hotels, trekking organizations and travel agencies.
• Research on the various aspects of Nepalese tourism and hotel industry.
• Visiting several organizations, hotels and directly associated with Nepalese tourism and interviewing renowned personalities working in the respective sector.
• Taking part in and exploring dynamic outreach programs.
• Report preparing, documentation and demonstration of respective projects.
• Hiking, trekking and frequent field visits organized by Internship Nepal itself, or on their self-will.
Note: Further information about the program will be provided via email after the applicants formally fill our application form!